The number of of people who are self employed or work as freelancers has rapidly increased over the last decade or so. Self employment rose from 3.8 million to nearly 4.7 million in the past decade. The are various reasons why so many people are choosing self employment over being employed. Flexibility and income potential are some of the many factors that are contributing to this change in self employment trends. But it is not an easy choice to make when it comes to freelancing or being self employed. It sounds great to have flexibility in the way you work but sometimes it could prove to be incredibly challenging to get work. The following are some of the steps you could take to increase the chances of getting freelance jobs.
- Build your own website. Cheap Website Design London
- Build Social Profiles such as LinkedIn
- Gumtree advertisement, a lot of small businesses and domestic customers visit Gumtree to hire local suppliers.
- Pay Per Click Campaigns on Google Adwords
- Use specialist Job Boards to find freelance jobs, one such job board is peopleperhour and Upwork
- fiverr is another site where freelancers sell their services.